Saturday 19 October 2013

MSN-02 Zeong (High Mobility Type) - 1/100 G-System (5)

After a month's vocation, it's back to work. Similar to the side panels and skirt, the surface has a large flat area which can be a bit blend, so I added some panel lines


and the front skirt:


The tail is being worked too, due to it's size and weight, I have to paint it in 2 sections:


While on vocation in Hong Kong, I have thought about getting a base for the kit, and luckily, I came across one which suits well:

Orginally the top part is a screwed joint which can be tilted, however with the kit well over 1 kg, I don't think it can hold, so I removed that part, modified the column so it can slot straight into the kit's base.

With most parts completed, I can't wait to put everything together. It's all coming together(the base at least):

Hopefully next time when I write it will be the finished kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment