Thursday 8 June 2017

Fiat Abarth 500 - 1/20 Fujimi (Completed)

Since I'm in the middle of moving, I just did a few quick shots with my phone. If they look good enough here I guess that's the way to go in the future. Saves time setting up photo booth and camera.





 Now that I put all the parts together, I can help but notice how bad the bumpers are aligned with the body, the rear is especially worse....


The interior, glad I did the knobs on the panel. 

I applied the decal onto the photo etch parts, works quite well.  

The kit also include this box....it's suppose to come with the real car, but I'm not sure.....any Abarth owners know?

Overall this is a straight forward built. One note to self: next time it's better to fit the bumpers to the body first, and modify the base to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment