Saturday 6 October 2012

BMW Z4 GT3 Miku Hatsune - 1/24 Fujimi (1)

Starting a new project! (Well actually has started in July.....I'm catching up with updates, at this time the kit is almost complete, so spare me for the time confusion!)



The BMW Z4 GT3! With Miku Hasune decal. The Z4 is one of my favourite BMWs, and though I'm not a big fan of Miku, the decals and the car combined are hard to resist. I've always wanted to build a "pain car", but the ones available are a bit.........well.....the car and the decal doesn't seem to match..... the Z4 however, is an actual racing car, and has won races!

So back to the kit, released by Fujimi, it's an curbside kit, no engine, fixed doors, but with those decals it looks better with everything closed. The kit looks accurate enough, though Fujimi has sealed the front and rear grill, this will be one of the major modifications on the kit. Fortunatelt Hobby Design has relaesed photo etch parts for the Z4, without it, I'm not sure if I'll go forward with the modification...

First the front and rear grill is removed, the photo etch parts haven't arrived yet so I'll just leave it for the time being...

No comments:

Post a Comment